No other full-featured defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of your EMS environment. No other defibrillator offers the configurable options of the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer options that take the "paper" away. No other defibrillator is as rugged and ready.
The E Series Defibrillator Offers:
• ZOLL's Real CPR Help, which measures chest compressions and rate and depth in real time, and provides visual and optional audible feedback.
• All CPR data can be recorded and reviewed using RescueNet Code Review software.
• See-Thru CPR, unique to ZOLL, which allows CPR artifact to be filtered, letting you see organized rhythms without pausing compressions.
• New innovative roll cage design and shape.
• EasyRead Tri-Mode Display screen for use in both pitch darkness or direct sunlight.
• A new Rapid Cable Deployment™ System for faster deployment.Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
Other Important Defibrillator Features:
• Now with integrated SpCO, a noninvasive Masimo Rainbow SET carbon monoxide measurement, the E Series allows rescuers to easily and accurately diagnose CO poisoning with the simple push of a button.
• Plug-and-play EtCO2 options.Compatibility with ZOLL's sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery as well as rechargeable lithium ion.
• Integrated optional Bluetooth® functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations.
• ZOLL's proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients.