Power to Believe. Power to Act.
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, you will appreciate how the Powerheart G5* AED combines ease of use, reliability and advanced technology to help respond to an SCA victim. The Powerheart G5 is the first FDA-cleared AED to combinefully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variableescalating energy, and fast shock times.
RUGGED AND RELIABLE
• Rugged, durable design for transport, storage and use in challenging settings.
• High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh environments.
• Meets rigorous military standards for shock and vibration testing.
• Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
• The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
• 8-year AED warranty.
• Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
• Delivers post-CPR shock in as few as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
• Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customized shock at an appropriate energy level.
• Customizable prompts and protocols to meet user’s needs and preferences.
• Automatically detects pediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock.
• Enables quick transfer and review of data via USB.
EASY TO USE
• Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation. (Semi-automatic AED version also available.)
• Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifies placement.
• RescueCoach™ user-paced prompts guide users through each critical step of a rescue.
• Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaotic environments.
• Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders. (Available in select languages.)
Enables both professional and first-time users to swiftly provide effective, life-saving therapy.
Powerheart G5 ...